Manabik Pension Scheme 2018
Manabik Scheme for the persons with disability has been launched by the west Bengal state government on 1st April 2018. Under West Bangal Disability Pension Scheme the beneficiary will receive the financial assistance of INR 1000/- per month. Today on the date 03-December-2018 the state government has revised some eligibility criteria for the beneficiaries. Manabik Pension Scheme helps the disable persons in their survivals.
Revised Manabik Scheme
The chief minister of West Bangal Mamta Benergee had made an announcement on Intentional of disability that the persons who are 40% or more disabled can avail the benefits of Scheme. Before the minimum disability criteria was 50%. Under the Manabik Pension Scheme each candidate will get the financial allowance of INR 1000 per month. The persons who are already availing the benefits of any other pension scheme of state or central will not be eligible.
Manabik Prakalpa Scheme
Under Manabik prakalpa Scheme persons with 40% physically disabled can avail he benfits. But they must live in West Bangal minimum 10 years and they don’t avail the benefits of pension scheme of any other state or central government. Under this after successful application form submission with selected beneficiary can enjoy the 1000 Rupees financial support from the West Bangal Government.
Manabik Scheme Eligibility
- Aspirants should be minimum 40% disabled (Revised)
- You must live in the state minimum 10 years of period
- AADHAR Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate (Self declaration) *
- Disability Certificate from appropriate authority duly self attested
- Copy of Voter ID self-attested
- Ration Card self-attested
- Bank Pass Book self-attested 8. Others
Benefits of Manabik
- Beneficiary will get financial allowance of INR 1000
- It will provide the better survival
- It improve the self depend in beneficiary
Manabik Scheme Application form
- The Interested candidates who are eligible for the Scheme may easily download the application form by the just below section.
- After downloading the application form take the print out of it.
- Filled the all details in the required manner
- Attach all the required documents with form.
- Submit the application form to the authorized authority
- We are providing i you the Pdf file for more information related to the Manabik Application form. Download the file and follow the steps.
Here people can fill all the necessary details including personal details, contact details, disability details and bank account details accurately in the downloaded Manabik Scheme Form.
- Candidates must also attach the supporting documents which are as follows:-
- Residential Certificate (Self declaration) (Scanned Copy)
- Disability Certificate from appropriate authority duly self attested (Scanned Copy)
- Income Certificate (Self declaration) (Scanned Copy)
- Scanned Copy of Aadhaar (Self attested)
- Scanned Copy of Voter ID (Self attested)
- Scanned Copy of Ration Card (Self attested)
- Scanned Copy of Bank Pass Book (Self attested)
Further Contact Details
District Social Welfare Officer
Manabik Prakalpa Birbhum
2nd Floor, Room No. 315, Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Birbhum, P.O. - Suri,
Contact Details- Tel 03462 259737 : E-mail: dswo[dot]bir[at]gmail[dot]com